10 Reasons To Build Your Own WordPress Website
1. It’s Free – You do not have to spend any money to buy WordPress, it is a free platform that you can download directly from its website. Of course, there are other free platforms as well, such as Blogger. However, if you are looking at a more professional website platform, WordPress is far better than almost all other free platform in the market.
2. Easy To Install And Updates – The procedures for WordPress installation is as easy as one-two-three. You can even find all the support from the official site and there are many YouTube tutorials for you as well. As for updates of the software, you can update it with just a click with your mouse. Quick, easy, convenient and perfect to use.
3. User Friendly Posting Style – You can add in new content any time you want. The interface is just like using Microsoft Words, you can add text, edit the style, add images, videos, and many more into your content. The most important point here is that it is easy to use even if you are fresh and never used it before.
4. All Kinds Of Plugins Available – This is what truly makes WordPress powerful compare to other similar website platforms. In WordPress, you can install plugins that are available to help you to better manage, optimize, and monetize your website. Plugins can be created by anyone, just like the Apple apps. By using the right plugins, your website can be search engine optimized, easily monetized with AdSense, ClickBank or even Amazon. There are also social media plugins available that allow people to share the content in your website across. This is an interesting and powerful advantage of WordPress.
5. High Growth Potential – As mentioned above, with the existence of all sorts of plugins, your website that is powered by WordPress has a high growth potential. Some of the big authority websites are actually run with WordPress.
6. Plenty Of Themes To Choose From – Another great reason people start using WordPress is because it comes with plenty of themes that you can install, and majority of them are free. You can choose the one that is right for the theme of your website and suitable to your niche market.
7. Allow Interactivity Within Your Website – Just like a blog, you can allow your visitors to drop comments in any of your website pages. This will actually encourage interactivity with your market and help you build a better website and business.
8. Can Turn Into A Membership Site – Do you know that you can also build a membership site using WordPress as well? You can create levels of authority for users who register and they will have their own username and password too. Not to mention that there are also powerful plugins to help you management your membership functionality.
9. Unlimited Sources Of Support – There are supports provided from the main WordPress theme, but what is even more amazing is that you can actually find support from all over the internet. This is because there are thousands of users using WordPress, thus, people are sharing how easy it is to use the platform.
10. You Can Start Right Now – Yes, try it out, build your own WordPress website now and you will never regret about it.
Source by Serkan Demir